We are pleased to share with our customers some improvements and new integrations we have been busy working on here at Indigo:
- We now integrate with Bundledocs, to help with all your court bundling needs.
- Our Indigo legal accounts and case management system has been improved to so requesting bills and feeding information into accounts is even simpler.
Interested in learning more? Access our recordings below:
Ultimate Guide To Electronic Document Bundling with Indigo + BundleDocs
If your legal practice needs to prepare electronic document bundles, then this session is for you.
In this webinar, you can learn how to create court-compliant bundles with Indigo and Bundledocs. The session covered everything from automatic index creation, automatic numbering, late insert documents and how to securely share your ebundle with the courts and third parties. Topics covered:
- Create and manage document bundles from within Indigo
- Include automatic pagination to meet court requirements
- Instantly build in hyperlinking, bookmarking and OCR for complete searchability
- Use our sophisticated redaction and suite of annotation features
- Best optimise your documents to minimise mistakes
- Handle large bundles through collaboration and secure cloud sharing
Indigo product enhancement: New billing programme
Indigo has made some improvements to how our legal accounts system joins up with our case management module so that it’s even easier to produce bills in Indigo.
Fee earners can follow a simple wizard to produce professional bills and the accounts department can process them at the click of a button.
An efficient billing module for a modern and paperless way of working.
If you’re interested in a short, 15-minute live demonstration of how it works, watch this interactive session. This webinar covers:
- Drafting of bills for fee earners and assistants
- Review and completion of bills
- Posting of bill for the Cashroom